Accounting Technichian levels 1 & 2 with distinction
Government approved course followed in French accountancy regulations.
1. Trainee Audit Clerk with Chalmers & Co Yeovil 1983-85
2. Joined Chalmers & Co as an Audit Clerk in 1983 and worked my way up to Audit & Accounts Manager with responsibility for large independant companies such as a south west quarry & cider maker.
3. In 1999 I left to run my own accountancy business looking after & advising various set-ups from individuals to a large & innovative software firm and a multi-national insurance company.
4. In 2002 I registered with the MSA as an ‘agriculteur’ and started Todspack Kennels with my wife Stephanie. With her French and agricultural qualifications as well as my accountancy experience and business skills we built up a viable business before moving on to expand the accountancy bureau into France.
5. I have been doing accounts for English people in France with English & French businesses for a considerable time now.
Ba Hons English & French, University of Kent at Canterbury; PGCE, Exeter University; MA in Education, Bath University;
Stephanie has specialised in teaching English Literature and Communications and French to 16-19 year olds and adults at sixth form and FE colleges. She has also taught French to secondary pupils in both the UK and France (for the Academie de Nantes.). She is a fluent French speaker and has been dealing with French bureaucracy and connected problems since her arrival in France in 2001.
Stephanie can translate documents and certificates where there is no specific legal requirement for a ‘traducteur assermenté’.