How can we help?
- We can give you the answers to questions you didn’t even know to ask
- We can give you the benefit of 17 years hard won knowledge of how France and the French work
- We can make you the recipients of our specialist knowledge of the French legal, economic and education systems
- Our daughter has been educated in France and is now an advocate registered at the Paris Bar and is willing to handle any legal issues. She is of course bi-ligual
- We are able to give up to-date advice on Brexit and help if possible
What we can’t do
- We can’t do it for free – no-one does!
- If you go to the Chambre de Commerce et Industrie (CCI) then they charge more per hour than we do.
- If you go to the hotel des impôts it is free but it is at your own risk
- French accountants expect to be paid up front and you have to sign a very binding contract.
Please note : Our fees are 100€ for an initial consultation, either by phone, email or in person. This is payable in advance, either by transfer or chèque on a French bank. Thereafter, we can advise you at our hourly rate of 40€ (100€ minimum charge for non contracted clients) an hour with no hidden costs!